Saturday 19 March 2011

Day 1

 Well, I dont think I would say today was a total loss.... Could I have done better?? forsure... Why didn't I... unsure... It's the damn snacking that get's me.  I bought this delicous cake the other day and there was 2 pieces left so I ate them.  Earl doesn't like it, and well B doesn't need it...neither do I but I couldn't throw it out, or could I?  The upside to me eating it?? IT'S GONE!!!  I also had a bowl of ice cream after supper.

I never did track my meals today b/c I was unsure how to use my WW calculator, but Val sent me a link to the instructions and I know how to use it now...

I just need to tell myself this isn't a diet, b/c as soon as I label it a diet I will fail.  So, to me it's a lifestyle change.  I can eat whatever I want, I am just going to choose not to.  If I tell myself I can't have it, I want it...so if I choose not to eat it at that very moment, then I have succeeded.

I am not afraid to say... Hello, my name is Megan and I have an eating disorder.  The 1st step in ANY recovery is admitting you have a problem...well I Have a problem and I want to make it better.  Why does food have to be so damn good???? 

As I take a drink of my water...cheers to you, and cheers to another day tomorrow and may it even be more successful than today..  Heck...maybe I'll even weigh myself in the morning...or not!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Megan! The word DIET is an evil word! We are changing our lives for the better!

    ReplyDelete