Thursday 7 April 2011

Slacker

Wow... it's been awhile since I posted.  What can I say, not much has changed... Still failing at WW... I am however starting to feel better.  The weather is nicer and I can finally get my girls out.  Getting them out means getting out and walking for me!!  My husband is even coming out with us, even when he get's off from a long days work!!!  I have decided not to "follow" WW... good move or bad?? I'm unsure at this point.   All I know is what I am doing is not working for me so I need to change it up.  I will still track what I eat in a day and work on it the next day and see what I can do better.  I love the calculator and tracking book that Val sent me....wait a minute...am I not following WW then?  I guess what I am trying to say is if I eat something that is bad for me... I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  geez I sound really lost, don't I! 

I try to follow the WW group on FB but I just can't get into it.  I am so jelous of everyone losing weight and you think that would be enough for me to get motivated it but it's not. I feel like I am the only one failing at it...Am I? I did lose about 1.8lbs a couple of weeks ago but when I jumped back on the scale I had gained 6lbs back.  I just don't get it.  I think my scale is messed up...  Why is losing weight such a hard thing to do but gaining it is so darn easy.... I would love to have aneroxia or bulimia for about 2-3 months...but you know, I love food way too much to throw it up...

I am really sorry about my blog always being negative...I need to work on it :)

Plan on going out for a walk today and spend time with my beautiful girls... they really do keep me going and get me through the day!  My husband does a pretty darn good job himself too to keep my spirits up (trust me, that is NOT an easy job to do).. I am truly blessed with my family!  Thank you God!!!

mood today?  hopefull

1 comment:

  1. You are def not the only one failing! I am failing big time...big surprise huh??lol...Its gonna click for us one day soon and when it does there will b no stopping us!

    ReplyDelete