Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter

Well, it's safe to say I am still struggling to the point where I have given up.  No worries...  I am going to try one more time starting Monday.  I should start today but seeing it's Easter I am going to wait.


I talked with DH yesterday and told him I pretty much didnt like myself...I know it's hard for him to hear it because he loves me so much and wouldn't change a thing....I just have no one else I can talk to when it comes to this topic.  Sure I can talk to the WW group but I honestly don't feel apart of them.  They are all "losers" and I am the gainer..(I'm usually not a follower anyway lol)  Besides they don't want to here negativity all the time.  But then again, does my husband want to hear it? I really need to stop talking outloud b/c I don't want my daughter to start talking about her weight OR others...


on an up note...I CAN do this, I just need to work past my brain... it's a pretty strong computer that I need to crack (no pun intended on Easter lol) 

It was so fun this morning watching my daughter look for Easter candy that the bunny left behind for her.  She kept saying "More?, More?"  it was so cute...Next yr I wonder how she will do sharing with Pepper.  LOL... could be interesting.... Later today we are going to go to my parents and do an egg hunt... should be fun.  The bunny hid them there b/c it's drying than our house..

Happy Easter my friends/followers...

No comments:

Post a Comment